Anesthesiologist - Cardiac
Phoenix, AZ 85013 US
Inpatient Facility: Looking for an experienced Anesthesiologist - Cardiac in the Phoenix, Arizona area. Below you will find the Position Overview with all the detail regarding the position.
- Job Title: Anesthesiologist - Cardiac
- Certification: MD, DO
- Specialty: Anesthesiology
- Setting: Inpatient
- Credential Requirements: AZ Medical License, DEA License, Board Certification
Scheduling & Logistics
- PT/FT: Full Time
- Order Type: Locum Tenens
- Shift: 4 24 hour call shifts a week (8-10 hours in house, the rest at home) + 1 weekend a month (home)
- Days Per Week: 4
- Hours per Week: 40
- Housing Notes: Flight, Hotel, Car Rental, Mileage
- Transportation Notes: Yes
KPG Provider Services is a West Coast Focused Company with offices in Los Angeles and Las Vegas. We are focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and support. Outstanding service is at the core of our culture. Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
Our team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes. Call us and experience the difference!
For a complete listing of our current openings visit www.kpgproviders.com!