Oxnard, CA 93036 US
An inpatient health center in Ventura County is looking to add an Intensivist to their team. This facility is located an hour and 13 minutes from the Point Mugu State Park and has year-round recreation. This position is perfect for someone who loves the outdoors and four-season living. Enjoy skiing, fishing, camping, hiking, white water rafting, golfing and much more in this beautiful paradise.
- Certification: MD/ DO
- Title: Pulmonary/Critical Care Physician
- Board Status: Board Certified or Truly
- Residency Training: Internal Medicine
- Setting: Inpatient Setting
- Experience Required: New Grad OK
Compensation & Logistics
- Position Type: Permanent W2
- Availability: Full-Time
- Schedule: Full-Time Blocks
- Benefits: Include full medical, dental vision, 401k, Malpractice coverage with tail, CME support, and PTO / Malpractice coverage with tail and in-house credentialing support
KPG Provider Services is a West Coast Focused Company with offices in Los Angeles and Las Vegas. We are focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and support.
Outstanding service is at the core of our culture. Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
Our team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes. Call us and experience the difference!
For a complete listing of our current openings visit www.kpgproviders.com!
Meet Your Recruiter
The main reason I like my job is the environment I get to be in. The office is a place where everyone can be themselves and make things happen. The resources and the guidance that the managers and coworkers provide makes it a great environment. I live on a ranch with over 20 animals.