San Francisco, CA 94143 US
An inpatient health center in San Francisco County is looking to add a Pediatric Nurse Practitioner to their team. This facility is located 30 from Estrella Mountain Regional Park and has year-round recreation. This position is perfect for someone who loves the outdoors and four-season living. Enjoy skiing, fishing, camping, hiking, white water rafting, golfing and much more in this beautiful paradise.
- Certification: Nurse Practitioner
- Title: Pediatric/Neonatal Nurse
- Board Status: Board Certified
- Residency Training: Certified Pediatric / Neonatal Nurse Practitioner
- Setting: Inpatient Setting
Compensation & Logistics
- Position Type: Locum Tenens 1099
- Availability: Full-Time or Part-Time
- Scheduling: Flexible
- Compensation: $100 Hr. Pay Rate
- Benefits: Include full medical, dental vision, 401k, Malpractice coverage with tail, CME support, and PTO / Malpractice coverage with tail and in-house credentialing support
KPG Provider Services is a West Coast Focused Company with offices in Los Angeles and Las Vegas. We are focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and support.
Outstanding service is at the core of our culture. Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
Our team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes. Call us and experience the difference!
For a complete listing of our current openings visit www.kpgproviders.com!
Meet Your Recruiter
The main reason I like my job is the environment I get to be in. The office is a place where everyone can be themselves and make things happen. The resources and the guidance that the managers and coworkers provide makes it a great environment. I live on a ranch with over 20 animals.