Primary Care NP/PA
Manhattan, NY 10036 US
A health organization near New York City is looking to add a Tele NP/PA to their team. New York City is one of the country’s business, medical, and cultural epicenters, with access to entertainment from sports to Broadway to concerts to arthouse theaters. This facility is able to quickly credential a provider so they can begin immediately.
- Certification: NP/PA
- Title: TeleHealth NP/PA
- Board Status: Board Certified
- Residency/Training: Internal Medicine, Adult Health, Community Health, Family Medicine, Psychiatry
- Setting: Remote or Onsite
- Experience Required: Minimum 2-years working experience as NP/PA
Compensation & Logistics
- Position Type: Locums 1099
- Availability: Full-Time or Part-Time
- Scheduling: Days of week and hours per day required:
- Monday – Sunday. Sunday hours are being determined.
- Shift times:
- M-F 7:45a-7p and Sat 9:15a-6p (due to operating hours starting at 8:30a M-F and at 10a on Sat. This gives them the opportunity to make the mandated reminder call for 15 min and review the CHA for 30 min prior to seeing consumers).
KPG Provider Services is a West Coast Focused Company with offices in Los Angeles and Las Vegas. We are focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and support.
Outstanding service is at the core of our culture. Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
Our team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes. Call us and experience the difference!
For a complete listing of our current openings visit www.kpgproviders.com!
Meet Your Recruiter
Working within a company whose culture is, aligned with the best interest of its employees is rare to find. KPG is a company that genuinely cares for its employees while also providing the space and autonomy to thrive in the areas we are the strongest. Being able to contribute to the operations team while also assisting physicians and nurse practitioners in expanding their careers is truly the most satisfying feeling. A fun fact about me is, I love to eat, and I consider myself a true "foodie." When I am not working out, I take advantage of my "cheat" days and dine at some of my favorite restaurants. I have also gone as far as travel to a different state or country solely to experience food from different cultures.